NWP - Loleta Trestle
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in May 2010
BH Photo #164941
Deck plate girder with 600 foot wooden trestle approach.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Loleta creek on Northwestern Pacific Railroad
- Loleta, Humboldt County, California
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1930
- - Northwestern Pacific Railroad (NWP)
- Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Timber railroad trestle with one deck plate girder section.
Length of largest span: 88.0 ft.
Total length: 682.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.63657, -124.22409 (decimal degrees)
40°38'12" N, 124°13'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/396487/4499134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fields Landing
- 46 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- CA 04C-91 (California bridge number)
BH 45222 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 31, 2014: Updated by Luke: Merged NBI
- April 11, 2013: New Street View added by Mike Goff
- May 10, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: added photos
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com