Rubicon Springs Bridge
Built 1947 replacing a series of trail user-built log bridges. The bridge was "constructed in Placerville" and trucked to the location.
- Kingpost pony truss bridge over Rubicon Springs on Wentworth Springs Rd
- El Dorado County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947; Rehabbed 1962, 1978, 1991, 1996-7, & 2016, mostly by volunteer effort by trail users and sponsors.
- Kingpost pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.01257, -120.24486 (decimal degrees)
39°00'45" N, 120°14'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/738549/4321783 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90518 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 3, 2020: New photo from Luke
- September 6, 2020: Added by Doug Klingerman