Photo taken by Mark Noyes in February 2018
BH Photo #418456
This bridge is on the original Lincoln Highway route. The road now is dead-end and serves the small community of Clarksville.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Carson Creek on White Rock Road
- Clarksville, El Dorado County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- - A.S. Lyon (Contractor)
- Wildman, C.H. (Engineer)
- Concrete tee beam bridge.
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65499, -121.05246 (decimal degrees)
38°39'18" N, 121°03'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/669463/4280291 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 25C-112 (California bridge number)
BH 69440 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 19, 2018: New photos from Mark Noyes
- September 27, 2015: Added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mark Noyes - kin2all [at] yahoo [dot] com