Sheep Pen Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in August 2018
BH Photo #514288
The California Covered Bridges List has 1972 as the build date.
- Timber stringer bridge over Sheep Pen Creek on Douglas Park Road
- Del Norte County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 48.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Also called
- Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park Wooden Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.78816, -124.05558 (decimal degrees)
41°47'17" N, 124°03'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/412289/4626794 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 01C-22 (California bridge number)
BH 95706 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 31, 2021: New photos from Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net