South Branch Sand Creek Bridge
S Branch Sand Creek
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in May 2010
BH Photo #166074
Road is officially closed at this location and is used by local farm traffic only.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Sand Creek on Ohm Road
- Colusa County, California
- Open to local farm traffic only
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer, asphalt and soil over wood deck
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Also called
- Ohm Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.10007, -122.04125 (decimal degrees)
39°06'00" N, 122°02'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/582903/4328319 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 15C-109 (California bridge number)
BH 10843 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 22, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location, added photos