Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Angels Creek on Utica Powerhouse Road
- Calaveras County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.15264, -120.43928 (decimal degrees)
38°09'10" N, 120°26'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/724375/4225849 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 30C-34 (California bridge number)
BH 91219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com