Corduroy Creek Bridge
Overall View Of Bridge And Corduroy Creek Canyon, From Canyon Rim. View To North
Photo taken by Historic American Engineering Record
View photos at Library of Congress
BH Photo #142833
- Lost Steel arch bridge over Corduroy Creek on Us 60
- Navajo County, Arizona
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced and relocated in 1993.
- - Bethlehem Steel Co. of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (fabricator)
- Pleasant-Hasler Contracting Co. (builder)
- Steel arch, riveted steel plate girder arch.
Length of largest span: 180.0 ft.
Total length: 282.8 ft.
Deck width: 49.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.10686, -110.15370 (decimal degrees)
34°06'25" N, 110°09'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/578057/3774327 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Tom Canyon
- Inventory number
- BH 43030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 24, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected GPS data, design and history
- July 18, 2009: Added by Kim Harvey