BNSF - Hackberry Wash Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Through plate girder bridge over Wash on BNSF RR
- Mohave County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1899, Widened 1923
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 320.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.37539, -113.72745 (decimal degrees)
35°22'31" N, 113°43'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/252226/3918089 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87811 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 12, 2021: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- January 15, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- Geoff Hubbs
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com