Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Silver Creek on Geronimo Trail
- Cochise County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.33667, -109.30500 (decimal degrees)
31°20'12" N, 109°18'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/661254/3468154 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Bernardino Ranch
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8101 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10696 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com