Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Middle March Creek on Pearce Road
- Cochise County, Arizona
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1993
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.90500, -109.83333 (decimal degrees)
31°54'18" N, 109°49'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/610314/3530499 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- AZ 8087 (Arizona bridge number)
BH 10705 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com