Historic photo taken January 11, 1939, and provided by the Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department
BH Photo #101138
Although the bridge was replaced in 1960, part of the old bridge can still be seen in the water below the new bridge. The new bridge is every bit as lovely and endearing as the more historical M&NA bridge. Many family portraits and other memories have been made standing on the new bridge.