Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over Pigeon Creek on Booneville Lake Road (CR 203)
- Sebastian County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942 by the Works Progress Administration
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.16806, -94.05667 (decimal degrees)
35°10'05" N, 94°03'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/403747/3892277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 18253 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10580 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com