Dailey Creek Bridge
Dailey Creek Bridge (East)
Photo showing south side of bridge.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in March 2014
BH Photo #280964
Dailey Creek Bridge (east)
- Slab bridge over Dailey Creek on Sh 28
- Scott County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.79739, -93.94356 (decimal degrees)
34°47'51" N, 93°56'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/413685/3850980 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 2657 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 60547 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 30, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp