LRWN - Maumelle River Bridge
LR&WN Maumelle River Railroad Bridge
Photo looking downstream.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in February 2014
BH Photo #274256
Old bridge sits in a beautiful area, just north of Pinnacle Mountain State Park. Area full of majestic cypress trees.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Maumelle River on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Pulaski County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Deck plate girder. Bridge consist of 2 wood trestles and 3 deck plate girders.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.85166, -92.47271 (decimal degrees)
34°51'06" N, 92°28'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/548203/3856719 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pinnacle Mountain
- Inventory number
- BH 59662 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 11, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp