Tyler Road Bridge
- Wooden stringer bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on Tyler Road
- Pope County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.25961, -93.07668 (decimal degrees)
35°15'35" N, 93°04'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/493024/3901836 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Russellville East
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16273 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 27, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed coordinates per forum post.
- October 12, 2008: Added by James Baughn