Board Camp Creek Bridge
Photo taken April 2005 by Wayne Kizziar
BH Photo #100813
The pony truss has been replaced long before my visit of 2020.
- Pony truss bridge over Board Camp Creek on CR 657
- Polk County, Arkansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915, replaced 2015
- Riveted, 4-panel Pratt pony truss
Pony Truss is now replaced (well before my 2020 visit).
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.54339, -94.09993 (decimal degrees)
34°32'36" N, 94°05'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/399072/3822958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Board Camp
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 16243 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10499 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 7.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 4, 2020: Updated by Clark Vance: Replacement date
- May 3, 2020: New photos from John Cross
- June 30, 2010: New photos from Fredrick Garcia
- April 4, 2005: Posted updated photos by Wayne Kizziar
- Wayne Kizziar - waynekizziar [at] gmail [dot] com
- Fred Garcia
- John Cross - jcrossiam [at] gmail [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com