Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Borrow Creek on Dean Lane (CR 292)
- Poinsett County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1985
- Steel stringer with open grate deck
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.46811, -90.60091 (decimal degrees)
35°28'05" N, 90°36'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/717687/3927602 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 20436 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 85974 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com