LRWN - Howell Creek Trestle
Howell Creek Railroad Trstle
Photo showing south side of trestle.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in January 2014
BH Photo #273736
Trestle in bad need of repair. Railroad ties in serious need of replacement.
- Timber stringer bridge over Howell Creek on Little Rock & Western Railroad
- Adona, Perry County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Originally: Rock Island Railroad.
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Little Rock & Western Railway (LRWN)
- Timber stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.03973, -92.90501 (decimal degrees)
35°02'23" N, 92°54'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/508663/3877452 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 4, 2014: Added by J. Randall Houp