Sugar Loaf Creek WPA Bridge
Eastbound SH 182; asphalt surface
Photo taken by Fred Garcia in August 2011
BH Photo #207934
Cast in place deck, pier & abutments. Steel stringer. Asphalt surface. West bound abutment wing is fractured. No weight limits noted. Diagonal warning sign post has following info: 182-4 / 1.05
- Steel stringer bridge over Sugar Loaf Creek on Hwy 182
- Montgomery County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- - Works Progress Administration
- Concrete deck on steel stringers. Concrete abutments.One center support pier, 6 guardrail segments,asphalt highway either end.
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- Hwy 182 Sugar Loaf Creek
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.35373, -93.44752 (decimal degrees)
34°21'13" N, 93°26'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/458844/3801468 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2011: Added by Fred Garcia