View Heading South
Posted weight limit 32 tons
Photo taken by Fred Garcia in June 2011
BH Photo #202978
A local resident (Katy Ashcroft) said the creek originates at Blue Mountain. Known as the Wooden Bridge or Creepy Bridge. Road is gravel/dirt and originally a TAR (Timber Access Rd.) Posted 32 ton weight limit. Bridge approx 1 mile north of Hwy 298.
- Steel stringer bridge over Cedar Fourche Creek on Tena Herron Trail
- Garland County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Concrete abutments, 12" pipe center piers, steel I-beam stringers, timber decking.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
- Also called
- Creepy Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.68972, -93.26665 (decimal degrees)
34°41'23" N, 93°15'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/475576/3838667 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 500 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 49023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 1, 2011: Added by Fred Garcia