Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over West Fork Hot Springs Creek on Whittington Avenue
- Garland County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Stone arch
Span length: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.51639, -93.06111 (decimal degrees)
34°30'59" N, 93°03'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/494390/3819416 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hot Springs North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 22984 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37570 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com