Mill Creek Bridge
Deck View (South)
Pavement on either side. Wood plank decking. Lake Ouachita State Park is about 1/4 mile south
Photo taken by Fredrick Garcia in May 2011
BH Photo #198761
Bridge is on state maintained asphalt road just outside the boundary of Lake Ouachita State Park and Lost Springs Ranch. Connects to other county and Forest Service roads. Sturdy timber construction.
- Timber stringer bridge over Mill Creek on Mountain Pine Rd/3 Sisters Spring Rd
- Garland County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- T-beam concrete piers, remainder is timber - stringers, timber decking, standard steel guardrails.
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 45.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- 3 Sisters Spring Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.62661, -93.16622 (decimal degrees)
34°37'36" N, 93°09'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/484763/3831649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48737 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 4, 2011: Updated by Fredrick Garcia: Add photos