Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Spring River on 9 Mile Ridge Road/Bluff Road
- Fulton County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 300.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.33820, -91.50850 (decimal degrees)
36°20'18" N, 91°30'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/633853/4022493 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 13129 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 72464 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com