Baker's Ford Bridge
Photo taken by Diann Dennis. It is because of Diann that we have this photo and the listing was created.
BH Photo #456367
Bridge made from a railroad car over Myatt Creek on Baker's Ford Road.
- Bridge over Myatt Creek on Baker's Ford Road
- Cherokee Village, Fulton County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Recycled Railroad Rolling Stock
- Also called
- Myatt Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.37677, -91.56142 (decimal degrees)
36°22'36" N, 91°33'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/629040/4026699 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 18, 2019: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Recycled Railroad Rolling Stock"
- September 18, 2019: Updated by Charles Bowden: Photo contributed by Diann Dennis
- Charles Bowden - charliesmail101 [at] gmail [dot] com