Probably built by the Canton Bridge Co.
- Lost through truss bridge over Blackwater Creek on Johnsey Bridge Road
- Walker County, Alabama
- Replaced in 2009 by a pony truss bridge
- Built 1900, replaced by a new bridge in 2009
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 5-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.91866, -87.34451 (decimal degrees)
33°55'07" N, 87°20'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/468154/3753190 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 3 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10194 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 3, 2013: Updated by Zachary S: Added 1900 build date as per archived local newspaper report
- July 2, 2013: New photo from Zachary S
- May 21, 2011: New photo from Ben Tate
- May 20, 2011: Updated by Ben Tate: Replaced in 2009 by pony truss. It can be seen under construction on the street view.
- June 16, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- August 8, 2006: Posted new photos