Stevenson Railroad Bridge
Looking east. Photo taken May 1, 2004.
Photo taken by James Legg
BH Photo #156964
This pony truss in Stevenson does not seem to be listed anywhere.
- Warren pony truss bridge over CSX Railroad on Tennessee Avenue
- Jackson County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Warren pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.87176, -85.83395 (decimal degrees)
34°52'18" N, 85°50'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/606572/3859441 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44312 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 15, 2012: New photos from Calvin Sneed
- September 12, 2011: New photo from Calvin Sneed
- March 1, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- June 24, 2010: Updated by Matthew Lohry: Corrected bridge type: This bridge is actually a riveted Warren pony truss with verticals.
- March 4, 2010: Added by James Legg
- JT Legg - talmo346 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Matt Lohry
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Calvin Sneed - us43137415 [at] yahoo [dot] com