Crow Creek Bridge
This pair of bridges are noteworthy for their exceptionally scenic location.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Crow Creek on U.S. Route 72/Alabama State Route 2
- Stevenson, Jackson County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Original bridge built 1988; Twinned in 1992
- Twin-span concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 527.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.84068, -85.83157 (decimal degrees)
34°50'26" N, 85°49'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/606830/3855997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 14497 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 89492 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 2, 2020: New photo from Nick Boppel
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com