Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Paint Rock River on CR 142
- Jackson County, Alabama
- Replaced by new bridge in 2007 on new location. Old bridge was demolished.
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 112.9 ft.
Total length: 179.1 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.85164, -86.22204 (decimal degrees)
34°51'06" N, 86°13'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/571118/3856867 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 15 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10133 (Bridgehunter.com ID)