Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Boulder Creek on Old Richardson Highway in Copper Center
- Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +61.33500, -145.30667 (decimal degrees)
61°20'06" N, 145°18'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/590612/6801277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 566 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10061 (Bridgehunter.com ID)