Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Trail Creek on Old Tok Highway in Tok
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +62.96861, -143.31694 (decimal degrees)
62°58'07" N, 143°19'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 7/382708/6983984 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 660 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com