Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Little Tok Overflow on Old Tok Highway in Tok
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +62.96389, -143.33556 (decimal degrees)
62°57'50" N, 143°20'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 7/381772/6983832 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 659 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10053 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com