Longest single-span, timber-truss bridge in North America.
- Camelback through truss bridge over Placer River on Trail
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 2011
- - Western Wood Structures of Tualatin, Oregon
- Camelback through truss
Total length: 280.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +60.70116, -149.05716 (decimal degrees)
60°42'04" N, 149°03'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/387705/6731260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 64100 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 15, 2014: Added by Luke