ARR - Ship Creek Bridge
Looking north along Ship Creek
Photo taken by Jann Mayer in July 2017
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #399796
This Pratt pony truss shows signs of being reinforced - steel channels have been attached to the diagonals, and some of the diagonals in the center of the span have been removed.
- Pony truss bridge over Ship Creek on Alaska Railroad
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- - Alaska Railroad (ARR)
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 190.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +61.22354, -149.89248 (decimal degrees)
61°13'25" N, 149°53'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/344693/6791123 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Anchorage A-8 NW
- 10 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 53025 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 12, 2017: New Street View added by Jann Mayer
- July 29, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Alaska Railroad", "Railroad"