Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Sand Creek on CN20-580
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.03333, -107.74167 (decimal degrees)
44°01'60" N, 107°44'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/280309/4879229 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Broom Draw
- Inventory numbers
- WY FMR (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)