Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Little Cottonwood Creek on CN20-580A
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.02500, -107.45833 (decimal degrees)
44°01'30" N, 107°27'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/302985/4877587 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Ten Sleep
- Inventory numbers
- WY FMM (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35851 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)