Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Cottonwood Creek on CR 86
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 133.9 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86333, -108.15333 (decimal degrees)
43°51'48" N, 108°09'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/728756/4860633 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WY EIQ (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)