Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Tensleep Creek on WY 435
- Washakie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.08333, -107.31500 (decimal degrees)
44°04'60" N, 107°18'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/314655/4883734 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Old Maid Gulch
- Inventory numbers
- WY CYG (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35856 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)