Green River Bridge
Single-span, steel pin-connected, 8-panel Pratt through truss top chords: two channels w/ cover plates and lacing; bottom chords: paired rectangular eyebars; verticals: two channels w/ lacing; diagonals: paired rectangular eyebars; struts: angle; lateral and sway bracing: round bars; laced guardrails. - http://npgallery.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/64000970.pdf
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Green River on CN4-8SS
- Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1913; replaced
- - Colorado Bridge & Construction Co. of Denver, Colorado
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 153.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.98030, -110.04554 (decimal degrees)
41°58'49" N, 110°02'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/579071/4648029 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 73284 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 21, 2016: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com