Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Irrigation Ditch on CN4-107 in Eden
- Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01167, -109.39167 (decimal degrees)
42°00'42" N, 109°23'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/633175/4652322 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WY ESJ (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35825 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 49.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)