Wolf Creek Bridge
Single-span, steel pin-connected, 2-panel Pratt Half-hip pony truss
top chords: two channels w/ cover plates and lacing; bottom chords: paired square eyebars; verticals: four angles w/ lacing; diagonals: paired square eyebars w/ single eyebar counters. - http://npgallery.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/64000970.pdf
- Lost Half-hip Pratt pony truss bridge over Wolf Creek on Wolf Creek Road
- Sheridan County, Wyoming
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1911; replaced 1987
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 34.0 ft.
Total length: 35.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.89869, -107.17061 (decimal degrees)
44°53'55" N, 107°10'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/328621/4973988 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 73285 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 21, 2016: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com