Happy Hollow Road Bridge
Image by Google Street View
BH Photo #309496
This little bridge appears to be one of the last remaining pin-connected highway truss bridges in the entire state.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Chugwater Creek on CN8-YHW in Chugwater
- Chugwater, Platte County, Wyoming
- Built 1910; Replaced 2014
- Five panel pin-connected full-slope Pratt pony truss.
Length of largest span: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- Chugwater Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.75241, -104.81619 (decimal degrees)
41°45'09" N, 104°48'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/515281/4622302 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- WY DQC (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 4, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Updated status: Replaced
- April 20, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 22, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Street View and Corrected GPS.