Happy Hollow Road Bridge
This little bridge appears to be one of the last remaining pin-connected highway truss bridges in the entire state.
- Pony truss bridge over Chugwater Creek on CN8-YHW in Chugwater
- Platte County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- Five panel pin-connected full-slope Pratt pony truss.
Length of largest span: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- Chugwater Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.75241, -104.81619 (decimal degrees)
41°45'09" N, 104°48'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/515281/4622302 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WY DQC (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- April 20, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 22, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Street View and Corrected GPS.