Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Wyoming Development Co. Canal on WY 310
- Platte County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.06000, -105.03500 (decimal degrees)
42°03'36" N, 105°02'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/497104/4656438 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WY CBB (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35807 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)