Pebble Creek Bridge
One of three bridges built along this road 1934-1936. The other two spanned Soda Butte Creek.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over Pebble Creek on Northeast Entrance Road
- Park County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934-36
- - Strong & Grant of Springville, Utah
- Concrete deck girder
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.91492, -110.11189 (decimal degrees)
44°54'54" N, 110°06'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/570100/4973882 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 85912 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 13, 2019: Added by Clark Vance