Lake Creek Bridge
View to West
Photo taken by Martha Carver in August 2014
BH Photo #302486
This is a non-contributing structure within the National Register listed Red Lodge – Cooke City Approach Road Historic District. It was built to replace a 1930s bridge (BH 63711), which was preserved in place to the north of this bridge.
- Girder bridge over Lake Creek on Beartooth Highway
- Park County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974
Length of largest span: 158.1 ft.
Total length: 405.5 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.92872, -109.70289 (decimal degrees)
44°55'43" N, 109°42'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/602358/4975850 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Muddy Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 63713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 17, 2014: Added by Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net