Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cloud Creek on Bucknam Road
- Natrona County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 147.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.26833, -106.65500 (decimal degrees)
43°16'06" N, 106°39'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/365691/4791943 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Fiftymile Flat
- Inventory numbers
- WY DRA (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)