Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Missile Drive on I-25
- Laramie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 53.5 ft.
Total length: 192.6 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.13692, -104.84060 (decimal degrees)
41°08'13" N, 104°50'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/513378/4553968 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- WY ABB (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 86645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com