Archer Hill Bridge
Photo taken by Michael Szyhowski in July 2015
BH Photo #336349
Located at the top of Archer Hill, the bridge and adjoining property has long been a popular spot for railroad and photography enthusiasts to capture Union Pacific movements out of Cheyenne.
- Stringer bridge over Union Pacific on East Pershing Boulevard
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934;
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- East Pershing Boulevard Union Pacific Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.14915, -104.68466 (decimal degrees)
41°08'57" N, 104°41'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/526461/4555362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WY DLM (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 68983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 26, 2015: Added by Michael Szyhowski