Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bull Lake Dam Spillway
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.21022, -109.04235 (decimal degrees)
43°12'37" N, 109°02'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/659021/4786020 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Bull Lake East
- Inventory number
- BH 35749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)