Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dry Creek on CN10-298
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.23333, -108.91500 (decimal degrees)
43°13'60" N, 108°54'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/669302/4788837 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Argo Butte
- Inventory numbers
- WY ELW (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35751 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)