Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Wyoming Canal on CN10-298
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.21333, -108.84833 (decimal degrees)
43°12'48" N, 108°50'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/674773/4786753 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WY ELV (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 35769 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)